ıт'š נυšт ωħαт ωe đø ...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ıт'š נυšт ωħαт ωe đø ...

ıт'š иøт łıfe. ıт'š иøт α gøαł. ıт'š мøяe тħαи α נøв. ıт'š נυšт ωħαт ωe đø. вe¢αυše тħıš, мч fяıeиđš, ıš тħe øffı¢ıαł [ ıт'š נυšт ωħαт ωe đø ] føяυм ωeвšıтe...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

☾ -- First Thread ;; Welcome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
мøøи ωıтħ тħe šρıđeя ♥
Admin
мøøи ωıтħ тħe šρıđeя ♥

Location : -ʝἔḋἷ ђᾄᾗḋ ᾧᾄvἔ- ҭђἷṩ ἷṩ ᾗὄҭ ҭђἔ ἷᾗғὄʀмᾄҭἷὄᾗ ẏὄὗ ᾗἔἔḋ...

☾ -- First Thread ;; Welcome Empty
PostSubject: ☾ -- First Thread ;; Welcome   ☾ -- First Thread ;; Welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Welcome
I'm Mooneh, the creator of this forum, and this is my personal chat house. You can comment on any thread or make your own. But, this is where you chat with me, or group chat with me and a few friends. ^^
This is just a starting thread, so you don't have to comment on here if you don't want to. It's just here to be here.
Remember, you can create a thread for questions and whatever. ^^ I'm here to chat, so that's what I'll be doing.
Again, welcome.

☾ --
Back to top Go down
https://itsjustwhatwedoforum.board-directory.net
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

☾ -- First Thread ;; Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☾ -- First Thread ;; Welcome   ☾ -- First Thread ;; Welcome I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:31 pm

hey moon
Back to top Go down

☾ -- First Thread ;; Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ıт'š נυšт ωħαт ωe đø ... :: ωнєяє-єνєя ι мαу яσαм... :: cнαт яσσмѕ :: мσσηєн'ѕ cнαт -- ♥-
Jump to: